Wednesday 17 August 2016

14 - 18 Weeks Pregnant Baby #2

Week 14 saw the introduction of heartburn and the purchasing of some Gaviscon. I am now taking either Gaviscon or Tums for it, depending on how bad it is.

Still feeling super tired, although this is gradually improving. I feel a lot better when Ben sleep through the night. Except he tends to wake up on the nights before I have to work, so I'm like a zombie at work and can't focus properly, but I struggled on through anyway!

I also had a hot flush at work one day, I think it was because I have to rush to get up and out (I have since set my alarm for 5 minutes earlier) and didn't eat enough before work (now I eat more). It obviously doesn't help that I have a half hour walk before even starting.

I find I still feel sick if I get too tired. And I can now eat after I finish work. I used to be too tired and not hungry after working in a hot kitchen! I was even sick one night after work. After not being sick at all in the first trimester!

I had my 16 week midwife appointment, bloods all came back fine, blood pressure is good and we (Ben & I) got to hear babies heartbeat which was lovely.

I also had a Consultant appointment in my 16th week as well, as I had a 3rd degree tear with Ben, just to check I'm okay to be midwife led again, which I am. So am considering a water birth, I just need to do some research on it. I know it's meant to reduce the risk of tearing, and there is a 10% chance of me having at 3rd degree tear again.

Sorry no bump photos, I will now start doing weekly bump updates, as of tomorrow I'll be 19 weeks, can't believe it's gone so fast!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment