Monday 13 October 2014

Skincare Routine - Morning

I thought I would show you my skincare routine, I did do a review on the Liz Earle Cleanse, Tone and Polish routine that I use, but I also use other products as well. This is what I do in the morning.


I start off with the Liz Earle Cleanser, apply it to dry skin and then use a muslin cloth soaked in hand hot water to remove it along with any dirty etc. that's on my skin.


I then follow that up with the Liz Earle toner. I apply a few drops on to a cotton pad and wipe it over my face, just to remove any remaining cleanser, I find this really wakes up my skin as well.


Being a mummy I don't get as much sleep or time to relax as I'd like so I decided to add the Liz Earle EyeBright into my routine on recommendation from my mum. I find this really helps sooth and wake up my tired eyes in the morning.


I then follow that up with the Liz Earle Daily Eye repair, just apply a little bit and pat it in under and around my eyes.


A couple of years ago I was still quite oily and getting regular breakouts. This L'Oreal Skin Perfection Serum changed all that. My skin is now a lot more normal and I only get breakouts around that time of the month. When I ran out of this earlier in the year and didn't use it for a few days back came to breakouts! So this is an essential to my routine.


Last of all I use my Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser in Normal/Combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment