Friday 22 August 2014

Current Everyday Make-up


As it's Summer (and it's actually been a pretty good one for us in England) I like to start off with a light base. Currently I'm using Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light I just use my fingers to apply this. As this is really sheer I then use Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light (I am aware they have changed the colour names since I purchased - but don't knot what colour I would be now) to cover up any blemishes and scars that I have. I dab this one using the dophur applicator and then pat it in with my fingers. To set my base I use Rimmel's Clear Complexion Powder in Transparent, as it helps to keep me matte as well as keep my base from coming off. I apply this with a Real Techniques Powder Brush. I like to add a bit of colour to my cheeks using Natural Collection's blush in Pink Cloud. My current go to mascara is Maybelline's Volum' Express The Rocket in Black Waterproof. I find none waterproof mascara tends to melt off in the heat, plus you never know when it's going to rain, even if it is a hot day.

No comments:

Post a Comment