Monday 4 August 2014

Mummy and Toddler July Favourites

I thought I'd try to do monthly favourite posts, although if things have changed much from month to month I won't bother doing them, so we'll see how it goes.

The first favourite of mine is actually blogging, I find it really enjoyable planning posts, writing them and taking photos, gives me something else to do whilst at home when Ben's napping.

Another of my favourites is watching Sport - moat recently the Commonwealth Games, even Ben enjoyed watching the gymnastics the other day!


I've been getting back into reading, starting with this book, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, which I have borrowed from my sister. I am trying something new, and saying no Internet after 10PM on Sun - Wed and not taking my tablet up to bed with me like I used to, and spending that time reading instead. Although it is hard when Steve is in bed watching TV and doesn't like me having the light on.


Ben's favourite thing to do right now is take the CD's off the shelf! Something which is very annoying to Mummy.


He also loves to open his own cupboard in the kitchen and take his things out, mainly his bowls.


His favourite toy is still his stacking cups, and he also loves his Vtech Toot Toot Drivers vehicles. Although they have been taken away until we go on holiday.

Another favourite of mine over the past month was seeing family members that I hadn't seen for ages at Mum and Dad's surprise party.


Beauty favourites wise I love Essence nail varnish in 106 Free Hugs and Maybellines BB cream for a light base, along with Maybellines The Rocket mascara in waterproof, as it stays put in this heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment