Monday 24 November 2014

A Toy Advent Calendar for Toddlers!

I really loved the idea of a toy advent calendar for Ben, but as he'll be 20 months are Christmas the Lego and Playmobile one's are far too old. I then discovered that WOW Toys do a choice of two aimed at 1-5 year olds. Ben already has a couple of the cars from this brand, which he loves to play with and is learning to push them across the floor. So I thought one of their calendars would be perfect for him. I purchased the WOW Wonderland but there's also WOW Town. They retail for £19.99, but are currently down to £16.99 in Argos, you can also purchase them on Amazon, which is where I bought mine from.


It come's with a main present of a car (in door 24), and the other presents are people - including Father Christmas, reindeers, Christmas Trees etc.



I'm really hoping Ben likes this, he also has his Thornton's Gruffalo advent calendar, that I plan to open at lunchtime, and I also bought a picture one that's we'll open together as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment