Thursday 13 November 2014

Haul - Zara, New Look and H&M

In the run up to Autumn I decided to make a couple of new purchases, as I've recently sorted out my clothes and have now got a pile to take to the textile bank to recycle.


From Zara I picked up this grey long sleeved top with lace on the sleeves. I've been wanting a grey top for a while, and I loved the lace detail, it just gives it a little something extra.


When sorting out my clothes I realised I didn't have a plain black t-shirt, for those days when you don't know what to wear and can't go wrong with jeans and a t-shirt. So I got this also from Zara.



I really wanted a new skater dress for this Autumn/Winter. I've missed being able to wear dresses as last year I was breastfeeding and the year before pregnant. I love the different texture of this dress, I bought this from H&M and I think this may be what I wear on Christmas Day.




I was also on a hunt for a grey cardigan, and I found this one in New Look. It's totally different from any cardigans that I own, I love the exposed zips on the front, and the faux leather detail on the cuffs of the arm sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment