Thursday 5 March 2015

Mission Bikini Body


This was me in 2007!

Now we've booked our holiday (which I mentioned in my most recent update post) I'm going on a bit of a health kick. Which was also part of my resolutions for this year as well.

My first plan for this is to change what I eat on Sundays. I work 8-5, and normally try to eat a banana on the way to work, but then on my first break I will have a cooked breakfast. Now this is what I want to change. Either have a breakfast bar and a yogurt or some more fruit and a yogurt. I can buy the yogurt from the canteen at work. Then I can just have a sandwich with lunch.

I've bought some Lindwoods Milled flax, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame seeds and goji berries mix to add to my morning breakfast, whether that be a smoothie, porridge, muesli or granola.

I've also decided to have a cup of green tea with my lunch everyday. So far this seems to cut out my afternoon slump that I used to have, as I find green tea increases my energy, as well as increasing metabolism. But I need to have the flavoured ones, which I'm hoping to change soon - going to purchase some straight up green tea again soon. On Thursdays and Fridays I'm planning on having a second green tea at around 3PM to set me up ready for work in the evening.

Something else I'm trying to do is workouts, at the minute I'm sticking with two, this one and this one at the minute. I'm hoping to be able to work on Mondays to Fridays whilst Ben is napping. There will be some days when I can't get it in as we'll be out, but even if I only get in a few sit-ups or something in on those days it will be great.

I'm also trying to cut out snacking and eating less chocolate and biscuits, but Steve decides to come home with treats when he finishes work. I think I need to go out a buy some healthy snacks or bake some. But next on my list is coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment