Monday 16 March 2015

Review - Kenwood Food processor and liquidiser

Last year my mum asked what Steve and I would like for our birthdays (they're both early September). I'd always wanted a Food Processor and Liquidiser - to make cooking easier! I spoke to Steve about, as it would be a joint present, and he said he wouldn't mind one.

So I got back to my mum, and she did a bit of research and ordered us a Kenwood one, she got it off amazon - but I can't seem to find the exact model, but there's plenty to choose from!

And it has made cooking much easier, and I can now do soups and smoothies as well.








Ours came with lots of parts, we got the usual knife blade, and dough tool, but also got a twin beater, maxi-blend canopy, thick slicing/coarse shredding disc, thin slicing/fine shredding disc, fine chipper disc, rasping disc and mini processor bowl.

I haven't had the need to use all the accessories yet, but I have used the slicing tool for onions (now means my eyes don't water like crazy!) and the knife tool for getting things chopped up, for curries or spaghetti bolognese. One of the reasons I didn't like to cook was the cutting up of everything.

We still only have 2 home cooked meals together as a family of 3, because of work, but we're actually got the week off from work this week, and I'm so excited to have fresh home cooked meals together every evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment