Monday 2 March 2015

Crafting - Cross Stitching Update

Just a little cross stitch update today! I've started a new cross-stitch kit, that's I'd actually like to give as a Christmas present - yes I am thinking that far down the line. So I need to get stitching, as it's a very big project.

I actually won this on eBay (surprise, surprise) and cost me just over £20, and it retails for a LOT more than that. I've had to ban myself from eBay now as I have enough kits to keep me going for the year and more.



This is actually just one days worth of work so far, but will post a little update on it soon.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great kit. Is there much back stitch? I try and avoid kits with too much back stitch :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't look like there's too much, as there isn't any on the trees or anything it's just on the buildings and boats :)

      Delete