Thursday 30 April 2015

Basic Holiday Pack List - Suitcases


I thought I would do another basic packing list, this time for suitcases! I generally take the same each time! Although we haven't been away to an All Inclusive hotel stay since I was pregnant with Ben! So will be nice so have that experience again.

Ben's Suitcase

Shorts
Trousers
T-shirts
Shirts
Cardigans/jumpers
Long sleeved tops
Pyjamas
Swimming costumes
Towel poncho
Towel
Shoes/sandals
Toiletries


My Suitcase

Bikini's
Cover-ups
Dresses (evening wear)
Dresses (daytime wear)
Shorts
Strappy tops
Sandals
Cardigans
Bags
Jewelry
Hair accessories
GHD hair straighteners
Travel hairdryer
Toiletries
Make-up

I am going to spread out all our things over our 3 suitcases! And Steve basically takes shorts, t-shirts, sandals and his toiletries. Most of his shorts are swimming shorts.

I'm hoping to have time to show you exactly what we're taking, may have to start packing 2 weeks before we go to do that though, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment