Friday 11 July 2014

Boys Toddler Haul

I've recently bought Ben a few new things, that I thought I would share with you.


Firstly we took a trip to H&M Kids, all these items were in the sale. They are selling some t-shirts for £1, and you just can't say no to that much of a bargain. If you haven't you must go and check it out. All the t-shirts I got in 18-24 months. Ben will be 18 months in October, but I find that H&M sizes run quite big, and some of Ben's 12-18 months clothes still look really big on him. So I'm hoping he'll be able to wear these next Summer, if not then we can layer him up in the winter with a plain white long-sleeved vest/top under neath. The cardigan is 12-18 though, I mainly bought it as a light cover up for cooler days, and when we're on holiday and the cooler days & evenings there.


We also popped into Jojo Maman Bebe (has to be one of my favourite baby shops) and got this super cute London themed sleepsuit, for £14. And some sunglasses to protect his eyes on the sunnier days here & on holiday, and these were only £5.


On a separate shopping trip my aim was to get Ben some shoes for his holiday. He is currently wearing a size 3F that we bought in Clarks when we first got his feet measured. So far these are the only pair I have gotten. Cute little jelly shoes from Boots Mini Club. I did pick them up in a size 4 after trying them on him there is plenty of room to grow, so hopefully will still fit come our holiday (we go in September). Still plan on getting another couple of pairs of new shoes, my boyfriend would like to get him some croc style shoes. And I also plan on taking a trip to Clarks a few days before we go to get his feet measured, just to check his size and if his then current pair of main shoes are still okay for him to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment