Friday 19 September 2014

Holiday Series: Beauty Products


This is our overnight toiletry bag for when we're staying in the hotel.




I have my face products, I like to take face wipes on holiday with me, I use them to try and get off that top layer of make-up, I then have the L'oreal Micellar water and the Simple gel cleanser as 2nd and 3rd cleanses. I have a mini Liz Earle toner, and my Liz Earle moisturiser, along with my eye creams and serum. I have also included a thicker mini Nivea moisturiser that can be used anywhere on the body. Dry shampoo, as greasy hair is never a good look. And the daily essentials of shower gel, deodorant, shower puff, toothpaste & toothbrush, razor, tweezers and cotton wool rounds.


This is basically all of our suncream! I'm hoping to use atleast 2 bottles of it up whilst we're gone. I always go for the Boots Soltan brand, were are taking factor 50 for Ben. factor 30 for our faces, factor 15 for everyday use, with factor 30 for if we feel like we need it.


Next up I have hair products, the shampoo, conditioner and hairspray came in a little set together from Boots, I then have full size products of Mark Hill Beach Babe sea salt spray and L'Oreal #TXT which is a fake back coming spray to add volume to my hair. I then have a few heat protectants.


For Ben we have Johnson's Baby Bath and Johnson's Baby Soothing Naturals Moisturiser.


Some added face products, a couple of masks and the Chamomile Cleansing oil, and the Avene Spring Water to cool Ben and myself down.


Some body essentials of a full size shower gel, and smaller containers of an exfoliater and moisturiser.

The only essential for Steve that I have covered is his de-oderant, which is packed separately in the overnight bag.

I'm planning on doing more in depth posts on most of the products I'm taking with me when I get back, so look out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment