Monday 22 September 2014

Holiday Series: Make-up


This is my make-up that I'll be applying at around 2:30am the day we travel, and keeping on me for touch ups and for use the following morning whilst staying in the hotel. For my base I have Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream, with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Garnier Roll-On anti dark circle concealer and L'Oreal Lumi Magique as my concealers. My powder is my all time favourite Rimmel Clear Complexion. The blush is a Liz Earle cream blush in Rose. I chose cream as it can be applied with my fingers. And for my eyes I have Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (the only thing that will keep my eyeshadow in place), Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze, L'Oreal Color Riche eyeshadow in 204 Golden Nude, Collection Eyeshadow Pencil in Vanilla Sky, Rimmel ScandalEyes eyeliner in nude, Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express mascara in Waterproof and a No 7 Eyeshadow Blend and Contour brush.


For my make-up bag that's packed in my case, I have a few extra items (or maybe a lot!). Starting with the face I have L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N2 Vanilla (this is a darker shade than what I normally use), Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin highlighter, NYC Mosaic Face Powder All-Over Bronze Glow, Natural Collection blushes in Peach Melba (middle) and Pink Cloud, and Sleek blush in Rose Gold.


I am taking both of my Urban Decay Naked palettes, 2 and 3.


I also have a small Rimmel palette in Glamorous Topaz and another Collection Eyeshadow Pencil, this time in Vintage Blush. For mascara I have Liz Earle Lash Definition Smudgeproof and L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess. And a selection of different coloured eyeliners.


I probably have far to many lip products (but I will be away for just over 2 weeks, and it's not exactly a laying by the pool holiday either!). Let's start with the lip pencils, I have one L'Oreal Glam Shine in Die For Guava, and 2 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains in Rendezvous and Honey, along with a Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Complex. I also have a load of lipglosses; Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Keep  Secret, Liz Earle Sheer Lip Gloss in Mallow, Tanya Burr Cosmetics lipgloss in Afternoon Tea, Revlon lipgloss in Coral Reef and a Rimmel Apocalips in Luna.


Finally lipsticks! Here we have Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach, two L'Oreal Caresse lipstains in Dating Coral and Lovely Rose and finally MUA Lipstick in shade 15 Juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment